L & D
The Investigator is offering forces and regions a cost effective way of attending our CPD conferences by hosting one of our events either in force or as a region for as many of your staff as you’d like.
We have organised more than a hundred conferences and have a reputation for our top quality speakers, commitment to CPD and life-long learning and to organising professionally-run events. However, we accept that budget constraints and pressure on abstraction rates might mean your officers are missing out on our conferences/training events.
Book us to run an Investigator conference in your force or region and for one flat fee we will:
• provide the expert speakers – they will be guaranteed national experts in their field
• devise the itinerary
• run the day for you and make sure it keeps to time and is professional
• liaise with the speakers and pay their costs
All you have to do is choose the subject matter, provide the food and the venue and as many staff as you wish. Here are some suggested topics, but we are open to suggestions and can guarantee we can organise a conference in any subject relating to criminal investigation so please ask us today.
• ABE uncovered – witness interviews
• Prosecuting rape and sexual offences
• Investigative interviewing – suspect and witness
• Scene management
• Court Room skills
• Investigative Skills
• Investigating crimes including domestic violence, drugs, rape, fraud, economic crime, child crimes
• Investigative decision making
• Forensics and digital forensics
• Working effectively as a MIT
• Making maximum use of the Golden Hour in an investigation
Why not make Investigator conferences a regular training event? Share the cost with your region and you could see your conference/training costs dramatically reduce.
For further information contact The Investigator Conferences on:
Tel: 0844 660 8707 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org